Our Legacy Society
Keeping the torch lit for the future
The Legacy Partners have expressed their commitment to the Foundation for Physical Therapy and the future of the physical therapy profession through a very special gift.
These donors have named the Foundation as the ultimate beneficiary of a planned gift. Such gifts might include a bequest and/or naming the Foundation as a beneficiary of a retirement plan, insurance policy or of a trust. Other gifts may include the establishment of a named Legacy Endowment Fund.
Once you complete your estate plans, please fill out our member profile form to let us know. We would like to thank you for your generosity by including you in the Legacy Partners program.
Benefits of the Legacy Partners Program
Your membership in this program involves no dues, obligations, or solicitations, but it does allow us to thank you and recognize you for the plans you have made, and it may inspire generosity in others.
- Supporting the future of the physical therapy profession.
- A Legacy Partners gold pin
- Recognition in Foundation publications, including the website, newsletters and the Annual Report
- Invitations to special events and receptions
- The opportunity to share your story with other Foundation donors and friends
We honor all requests to keep any gift anonymous.
The most important benefit, however, you will receive from becoming a Legacy Society member is the satisfaction derived from making a lasting contribution to our long-term prosperity.